My life is like 75% complete all I need now is the piC OF THEM WEARING MATCHING SQ SWEATERS.
- Jen posting a photo that includes Lana
- Lana saying that Jen is attractive
- Lana saying that they text each other about SQ
- Jen agreeing that they should get a SQ sweater
- Jen thanking Lana for talking nicely about her, all in caps, a red heart included
- RedValentino asking them which size of that sweater they wish
- Jen answering that question and saying that she’s excited
I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING!
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
MY MORRILLA AND SWAN QUEEN HEART CAN’T TAKE ALL THE FEELS!
JMo IS LITERALLY GOING TO OWN A SWAN QUEEN SWEATER I CANNOT BREATHE
“…with Regina and Emma being both moms, I can see that it’s a ship that is obvious…” (Lana Parrilla)
- Lana called Regina, Emma and Henry a family.
- Lana said Regina and Emma’s interactions can be perceived as sexual by the audience.
- Lana said that Swan Queen is an obvious ship.
- Lana gave us conformation that her and Jen casually text each other about Swan Queen.
- Lana said her and Jen would wear matching Swan Queen sweaters.
If you are upset about this interview because she mentioned SQ was not A&E’s original vision, I really respect you but I don’t understand. These are statements we have been waiting for so long for. Yes, Adam and Eddy didn’t go into Once Upon a Time with the idea of Emma and Regina as a couple. That doesn’t mean we don’t have the power to change their vision. We KNOW they’ve changed things in the past and they could do so again. Emma, Regina and Henry as a family is freaken canon. Lana couldn’t go into this interview and tell us that SQ is going to happen. She would be fired if she did. She even mentioned she wants to stay employed, lol. I am going to enjoy these beautiful, beautiful words from an interview Lana was in no way obligated to do. WE HAVE SO COME FAR AND I AM SO HAPPY.
The actress weighs in on SwanQueen’s Femslash Madness Tournament win.
My interview with the great and powerful Lana Parrilla is up! She’s such a delightful person to talk to, and had some really great things to say about the SwanQueen fandom.
Miss Swan, I think you know what I would do… (っ＾◡＾)っ
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded, I’m an open book instead
I still see your reflection inside of my eyes
That are looking for a purpose, they’re still looking for life